Looking for a fun, yet inexpensive way to create beautiful artwork and Valentine’s Day decor? Or, does your child need to make Valentine’s Cards for his or her classmates? This sweet holiday is a perfect time to add both glamour and glue to your life through crafting with girlfriends or your sweet, precious ones. Here’s the cutest DIY Valentine art ever!
*Affiliate links provided for your shopping convenience. While I make a small commission on these products, it’s no extra cost to you. Happy Shopping!
Grab the following items:
– Toilet paper rolls
– Paint (red, pink, purple, and/or white suggested for Valentine’s)
– Craft paper (we used white, but other colors can be used)
– Newspaper (I always tape newspaper down on the table or use a plastic activity mat in order to minimize the mess)
1. Mold the toilet rolls to look like a heart. You may have to play around with the toilet roll until it’s shaped, as you desire.
2. Tape the heart shape into place. Note: I taped both ends of the roll for dual stamping and paint color options.
3. Stamp your heart out using various paint colors onto the craft paper.
We made our craft into hearts for Valentine’s crafts or love cards. But, you could easily mold into circles, triangles, squares or other shapes for a fun experiences or craft parties. With snacks, drinks and music playing in the background for added ambiance, this could easily be the best craft party ever!
Hey, don’t feel like DIYing or too busy, no worries! Here’s some cute cards for purchase:
Happy crafting and/or shopping!
As always, leave me a comment below and tell me what you think of our cute little Valentine’s DIY post. If this is your first visit to the blog, I’m so happy you stopped in. I hope you stay a little longer and share our blogging venture with a friend or two! You can sign up for my FREE newsletter and be the first to get all the exclusive content, ideas, goodies and more!